Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The erg...

...is a heck of a lot easier when you have been doing other exercise! 30 minutes today in between the furnace cleaning and getting myself to work. We have 2-3 inches of snow on the ground, but the roads are clear and the electricity went back on at 1am last night in spite of the wind and the trees looking like a winter wonderland. Brynna is fascinated with it. She would not stop looking out the window at all this "white stuff".

It's funny how certain type of workouts bring out the thought process. I've got a good sense now how I'm going to approach the fund raising side of things and manage my seemingly long list of folks to contact. Bits and pieces of my funding raising letter are coming together as well....hmm, maybe I should keep erging?!?

No comments: