Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Snow....

So as I'm writing this the first real storm of the season is snowing down on us. Hopefully we won't lose our electricity this time - these October storms are notorious for that - leaves still on the trees, heavy wet snow and hard winds make a perfect mix to take down power lines!

Not exactly weather for running, but I'm at home tomorrow to wait for the boiler guy to do his annual cleaning of our furnace and I'll try and get out for a run then. It's yet again been a busy, crazy week and in spite of best efforts, I still have not put my work down and gone for a run at work. This has to change, if only to give me a bit of variety in the running loop!

Back to the weekend where Sunday my long run was 50 minutes - likely a little over 5 miles. The hill is getting easier and easier...or maybe I'm just getting better at pacing myself. It was a glorious day and I was baby and dog free - a bit of alone time, me and the road.

No comments: